National Debtline and COMPANY NAME are here to help you get a fresh start with your finances.
National Debtline is a charity. Our service is always free and our advisers give impartial, non-judgmental debt advice.
We won’t share what you tell us with COMPANY NAME - you can always speak to us in confidence.
How it works
- Complete a budget using our online tool (you can save and come back to it). We know doing a budget can feel like hard work, but it is worth it. An accurate budget allows us to give you the best advice and tell you what debt solutions can help you.
- Book an appointment online with a National Debtline specialist adviser. During the phone appointment, your adviser will give you the advice you need on your debts, your budget and your rights and options. This will be based on the budget you’ve done, which your adviser can see – so no repeating yourself.
- Take your next steps to sorting out your debts. National Debtline are here for you - we’ll tell you what to do next and support you every step of the way.
Reasons to contact and use National Debtline
- We're a registered charity, and our services are always free.
- Each year we help more than 100,000 people just like you.
- We've been helping people for more than 30 years.
- We understand household finances can be complicated, and we talk to people in all sorts of situations every day
- If you haven’t contacted us before, see our Getting ready for advice fact sheet. This explains the information we’ll need to find the right solution for you.
Our debt advice resources
Our Cost of living hub
Use our Cost of living hub to find out if you can pay less for your living costs and to learn about any extra help that might be available.
- Find out how to make the most of your money.
- Understand how the cost of living can affect how you deal with your debts.
- Get advice about dealing with high gas and electricity bills.
- Find out about help from other organisations.
- Understand what to do if you can't afford your living costs
Help from COMPANY NAME
If you are experiencing financial difficulties and you’re having trouble paying your bills, the most important thing to do is call your supplier and let them know.
If you’re a COMPANY NAME customer, you can speak to their collections team on XXXXXXXXXX They have a great deal of experience and can work with you to find the best solution for you.
Getting extra help if you need it
Get advice straightaway if you are at immediate risk of losing your home, essential services, or goods, such as your car.
Sharing your information
If you have a personal, health or other issue that is making it harder to manage your finances, you can tell us.
If you tell us, it could help us to provide you with a better service. We'll also keep the information confidential.