Our cost of living hub (Scotland)
If you are struggling to make ends meet at the moment, you aren’t alone. Millions of households are finding it hard to pay for everyday items as prices for essentials like food, gas and electricity have rapidly increased.
Use our hub to find out if you can pay less for your costs of living and find out about any extra help that might be available.
Webchat with an adviser
We are open and ready to help you
- Use our online tool to get debt help now.
- Webchat with an adviser, Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm and Saturday 9:30am - 1pm.
- Speak to an adviser. Call us on 0808 808 4000. Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm and Saturday 9:30am - 1pm.
Self employed and struggling?
Many self-employed people and their businesses are struggling with increasing costs. Business Debtline can help you if you and your business are financially affected.
- webchat with an adviser on their website;
- email for advice; or
- call their helpline on 0800 197 6026.
Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm, webchat closes at 6:30pm