Help from OVO
OVO’s £40 million Customer Support Package includes a broad range of measures to support those who have a real and immediate need. It includes things like:
- Direct financial relief, emergency top-up and extended repayment plans for those who are struggling to pay for energy.
- Additional support for customers via a wide range of interventions, accessed through OVO’s support team.
- Dedicated support from a highly trained team, including support for those who are in financial difficulty or struggling for the first time.
Find out more on OVO’s Customer Support Package webpage.
Support from National Debtline
There are lots of people who sometimes struggle with their finances. If this is you, you’re not alone and we can help. National Debtline is a charity. We give free and independent debt advice over the phone and online, with confidential help to ease your worries and help you focus on what to do next.
We can help you to:
● Check your spending to see what you have left.
● Get some advice if you need it.
● Agree payment arrangements with your creditors.
Get in touch
Call us for free debt advice on: 0808 808 4000
Webchat with an adviser. This is the fastest way to speak to an adviser.
Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm and Saturday 9:30am - 1pm
More help from OVO
Concerned about paying your home’s energy bills? Please know that OVO have supported lots of people in similar situations – and they can support you too.
They will help you to come up with a payment plan that’s tailored to your financial situation. Payment plans spread the cost of what’s owed over time, to help make it more manageable. Find out more on OVO’s payment support webpage.
Priority Services Register
If you need support with anything from meter reading to gas safety checks, OVO are here to help. OVO’s Priority Service Register is for anyone who’s vulnerable, or just needs a little extra assistance at a difficult time in their life. You can find out more or join on OVO’s Priority Services Register webpage.