Help from Affinity Water
Affinity Water's customer service teams can help if you are struggling to make payments for your water.
Contact Affinity Water on 0800697982 if you have questions about your account or if you are having problems paying for your water.
There are lots of ways they can help you to set up affordable payments.
You can also chat with a National Debtline adviser, complete your budget, or use the fact sheets and sample letters.
Support from National Debtline
There are lots of people who sometimes struggle with their finances. If this is you, don’t worry. We provide free, confidential help to ease your worries and help you focus on what to do next.
We can help you to:
- Check your spending to see what you have left.
- Get some advice if you need it.
- Make an offer of payment if you have any arrears.
More ways Affinity Water can help
- Payment options Affinity Water can offer a range of different payment options and budgeting schemes to suit you even if you are struggling to pay.
- Could you pay less? Let them know about your circumstances and they may be able to help with alternative tariffs.
- Water meter Having a meter puts you in control of your bills. Affinity Water's water efficiency checks are free. Each visit is worth around £80 but is absolutely free to their customers.
- Priority Services Register If you think you need extra support with communication, safety or priority help from Affinity Water during a supply interruption you can sign up for the Priority Services Register.
Cost of living hub
We know this is an anxious time for a lot of people, millions of households are finding it hard to pay for everyday items.
Use our hub to find out if you can reduce your costs of living and find out about any extra help that may be available.